This explosive, action-packed party is perfect for keeping the kids active and thoroughly entertained. Our Nerf War parties remain the popular choice for a boys and girls 8yrs and over.
For Nerf enthusiasts everywhere - this party package encourages strategic thinking and provides plenty of high energy fun. If you've never heard of Nerf guns before, just ask any child.
We come out to you at home or at a venue of your choosing with everything we need to create this awesome package for you. Best played in the outdoors but for parties in
This is a fully hosted package. So your host will not only act as a mediator at game time, they will also be in control of their troops at all times - leaving you to get on with other important party stuff.
Please note that we encourage fair play and take safety very seriously. This is a non-combat sport so there will be no hitting or kicking of any kind tolerated throughout this party. The 'Bullets' are made from soft foam and whilst soft, safety goggles are essential for every player and shooting above the shoulders is discouraged. Your host will run through all the rules before you commence your games.
- We recommended this party for boys and girls 8 years and over but if you have some younger super keen kids then do get in touch. The younger kids just play on a very different level but will have just as much fun.
Nerf War - let the games begin!
Our Nerf mission begins with the ultimate Nerf game 'Team Death Match' a game of combat and elimination. Once we’re split into teams, each player will have a certain amount of knock-out eliminations before they are out, leaving the team with the last man standing the winning team. This requires your soldiers to form strategies and work together to stay in the game!
Teams will be selected by random selection to keep the playing field nice and even and more so a fair balance.
There are also various other games that we'll play during our party - to keep the party fun and engaging:
- Hunger Games
- Capture the Flag
- VIP President
- Storm the Beach
Hi Tiffany, Great fun yesterday – one of the boys said it was the best birthday parties he’s ever been too ! High praise! Thanks heaps to Jessica who had them all under control – best games for Jack was planning the strategy to take the flag and he also rated the 2nd game of ‘last man standing’ or something along those lines?
Many thanks. Jack's 8th birthday
Here's what we bring out to you:
- Nerf Range of blasters for 2 teams
- Our Nerf ammo
- Safety glasses for protection
- Bands for team recognition
- Inflatable Bunkers for tactical cover
+ your host to run the games for the kids
So we can play this game all year round - rain or shine! If we find ourselves in a hall or in an enclosed space, we can pop up our inflatable barriers to create some great advantage points for protection and attacking. If we find ourselves in a reserve or park, these are also great fun to use and to mix with our surroundings. Just keep in mind, as inflatables, if outside and too windy we may not be able to use them. Even weighted down in high winds they still have the potential to blow away.
Package one - For 10 kids and under: $260incl
Package 2 - For 11-16 kids: $340incl
Any additional child over each package will be an extra fee of $15 per child with a max of 20 children in total.
Our parties run for 1.5hrs of actual play time. We will arrive 30 minutes prior to get our course set-up. Includes your Nerf guns, ammo, protective eye wear, inflatable bunkers, vests and your host as part of your package.
NB: Parties are hosted from Silverdale to Kumeu, from Henderson Valley, Manurewa to Botany. Further afield than this then please enquire as an additional petrol fee will be incurred.
What happens on the day
- We'll come out to you at home or at a venue of your choosing. Your host will bring everything with them to create this awesome party for you.
- Once our bunkers are blown up and our game course set, then we'll get into picking our Blasters and get ready for game mode. We have a great range of blasters for you to choose from but our birthday boy/girl always chooses first, then the rest get to pick a weapon of choice.
Once we have our Blaster in hand, your host will run through the all important safety rules of the party. Big rule to remember ‘No hitting or kicking of any kind.' Nerf War games are a non-combat game. It is a game of strategy, stealth and skill.
- Your host will then randomly select the 2 teams, you’ll grab your ammo, safety glasses and prepare for game time.
What times do we host?
We host 2 sessions a day - morning and afternoon parties. We are flexible with these times within these sessions so do let us know what suits you best.
- Our morning parties start from either 10am, 10.30 or 11am.
- Our afternoon parties start from 2pm to around 5.30pm.
Any later requests than 5.30pm then do please enquire.